Director of Innovation
Who we are
Located in the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, the Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare launched in November 2018 with the opening of a unique, flexible, interdisciplinary educational space within a hospital setting. Developments are ongoing to locate facilities for clinical research, genomics, bio-banking, inter-disciplinary team training, education and innovation programme facilities at the Pillar Centre.
The Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare invites applications for a part-time (10 hrs/week) Director of Innovation.
Contract duration will be for a period of up to 2 years.
The Director of Innovation will work with the Clinical Director to identify and target innovation opportunities across MMUH and drive design, development, and market-testing and adaptation of innovative medtech and digital health solutions. The Director of Innovation will advise and support the Pillar Centre in setting priorities for the development of Innovation at the Pillar Centre.
- Permanent Member of MMUH Consultant, Nursing or Professions Allied to Medicine Staff
- Achievement-oriented and results focused
- The ability to generate enthusiasm, to motivate and to innovate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work positively as a member of the senior management team of the Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare
- Ability to translate technology to potential business impacts
- Knowledge of front end of innovation tools and processes
- Experience with funding applications related to innovative healthcare initiatives
Informal enquiries to: Prof Brendan Kinsley, Clinical Director, The Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare and the DERI Directorate: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 5th April @5pm
Job description: Job description - Director of Innovation 15.03.21
Apply now: https://www.rezoomo.com/job/16813/?source=intranet&color=1e3e5e&from=maternet.mmuh.ie