Director of Education
Who we are
Located in the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, The Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare launched in November 2018 with the opening of a unique, flexible, interdisciplinary educational space within a hospital setting. In time facilities for clinical research, genomics, bio-banking, inter-disciplinary team training, education and innovation programme facilities will be co-located at the Pillar Centre.
The Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare invites applications for a part-time (10-20hrs/week) Director of Education.
Contract duration will be for a period of up to 2 years.
The Director of Education will be in charge of identifying, designing, driving and overseeing the implementation of education initiatives through the Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare. The Director of Education will advise and support the Pillar Centre in setting priorities for the development and management of education programmes.
- Permanent Hospital Consultant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to work positively as a member of the senior management team of the Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare
- Knowledge of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) associated with a clinical setting
- Experience in postgraduate education
- The ability to generate enthusiasm, to motivate and to innovate
Informal enquiries to: Prof Brendan Kinsley, Clinical Director, The Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare and the DERI Directorate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 5th April @5pm
Job description: Job description - Director of Education
Apply now: https://www.rezoomo.com/job/16810/?source=intranet&color=1e3e5e&from=maternet.mmuh.ie