Director of Research
Who we are
Located in the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, The Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare launched in November 2018 with the opening of a unique, flexible, interdisciplinary educational space within a hospital setting. Development of facilities is underway for clinical research, genomics, bio-banking, inter-disciplinary team training, education and innovation programme facilities to be co-located at the Pillar Centre.
The Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare invites applications for a part-time (10-20 Hours/week) Director of Research.
Contract duration will be for a period of up to 2 years.
The Director of Research will contribute to the development of a research strategy at the Pillar Centre which is safe, effective and sustainable. To enable delivery of the research strategy, the post holder will ensure that the systems and processes within the organisation are fit for purpose to enable the organisation to deliver quality research that meet the requirements of the relevant regulations, legislation and guidelines that inform research.
- Permanent Member of MMUH Consultant Staff
- Achievement-oriented and results focused
- Proven leadership skills, the ability to generate enthusiasm, to motivate and to innovate
- Experience and achievement in postgraduate research
- Ability to work positively as a member of the senior management team of the Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Informal enquiries to: Prof Brendan Kinsley, Clinical Director, The Pillar Centre for Transformative Healthcare and the DERI Directorate: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 5th April @5pm
Job description: Job description - Director of Research
Apply now: https://www.rezoomo.com/job/16812/?source=intranet&color=1e3e5e&from=maternet.mmuh.ie